We are proud to announce the launch of the V14, the latest in our V-Series range of large area hearing loop drivers.
The V14 has twice the power of the V7, enabling it to drive hearing loops of up to 300 metres in length. This makes it ideal for venues such as meeting rooms, lecture theatres and waiting rooms.
It has a Class-D amplifier output stage and an audio subsystem built around an advanced DSP core. Combined with a powerful CPU to ensure peak performance, the V14 uses cutting edge technology proven in the pro audio world to achieve life-like speech and first-class music reproduction.
Our Head of New Business Development at Contacta, Ran Meyrev, said;
“Our customers told us they wanted a driver powerful enough to suit larger venues and we have responded to that.
“We design with the installer in mind so we’ve maintained the simplicity seen in the previous models which make them so easy to use – the scroll wheel for adjusting the loop parameters and Euroblock connectors that make installation effortless.”
It is also designed to minimise power consumption and continually self-tests. It has integrated protection circuits with temperature, voltage, short circuit and DC detection.
Key features of the V14:
- DSP controlled automatic gain control and high frequency compensation for metal loss
- Class-D amplifier output stage capable of delivering 5ARMS @ >14VRMS
- Ultra-efficient power utilisation
- True constant current output stage
- Simple user interface
- Backlit LCD display
- Continuous self-testing
- Integrated protection circuits with temperature, voltage, short circuit and DC detection
- Compact half-width 1U chassis (compatible 6U Rack Cabinet available upon request)
For more details get in touch on +441732 223900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.